How would you like a raspberry filled Biscuit Stick at breakfast, a Philly Steak & Cheese Pinwheel for lunch, and a Hot Chicken Burrito Bowl after school? Sounds good, doesn’t it? These are just a few of the many ALL NEW products introduced at ANC last week. We hope you had a chance to stop by our booth to sample some of these — because those who did gave us only rave reviews! As you rev up for back-to-school time, be sure to consider these options for your menus.
NEW for Breakfast: Biscuit Sticks
Filled with a yummy raspberry filling, this heat and serve item comes “fully baked” and counts as two bread servings.
- Delicious kid-friendly breakfast!
- Individually wrapped in oven ready film or bulk
- Whole grain biscuit with raspberry filling
- Traditional biscuit style dough
NEW for Lunch: Pinwheels
To offer a homemade, “home-style” meal choice, our delicious new Pinwheels make the grade. Who doesn’t love criss-cross dough in a pinwheel shape that gives you a peek at the savory contents inside? Our three varieties to start are pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and a Philly Steak & Cheese – with more varieties in the works!
- Available in three varieties, with more come : -Mozzarella Cheese -Philly Steak & Cheese -L.F. Turkey Pepperoni Pizza
- Individually wrapped or bulk
- Whole grain
- Kid-friendly printed graphics on film
- Each pinwheel meets 2 m/ma, 2 oeg.
NEW for Afterschool: Hot Meal Breaks
Perfect for afterschool and summer meals, our new Hot Meal Breaks are the answer to your request for more “home-style” hot meals that are easy to heat and serve. We know you don’t always have access to typical school cafeteria serving options for afterschool programs, so we kept the cooking easy for these tasty items.
- Available in 6 varieties: Macaroni & Cheese, Macaroni & beef, Spaghetti & Meat Sause, Lasagna with Meat Sauce, Chicken Teriyaki, and Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Easy to prepare!
- Ideal for programs looking for “hot” meal options
- Each item meets 1 grain, 2 meat/meat alternate, and ½ cup vegetable
- Just add a fruit or vegetable and 8 oz. milk for complete reimbursable meal