Happy New Year from all of us at E S Foods! We hope you’ll make it a resolution to serve your students healthy, nutritious breakfasts in 2011 by adding NEW Breakfast BREAKS to your menu. 2010 ended on a positive note with the passage of “The Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act,” the comprehensive legislation that will have a significant impact on the lives of hungry children in our country. To assist you in your efforts to feed more eligible children, consider our new, redesigned grab ‘n go Breakfast BREAKS.
Now in new pouch packaging, our fun, new look is eco-friendly too. Some of the changes include juice pouches instead of juice boxes to appeal to all ages, expanded snack options and more cereal choices, including whole grain and low sugar. Plus, it’s more affordable! Breakfast BREAKS is designed to help you “Feed More, Save More,” thus offering it as a breakfast staple at your school is a win-win for everybody. You know, research shows that one of the best ways to increase participation is by offering classroom breakfast. So we urge you to make classroom breakfast a priority in 2011 and get your students off to a reat start each day!
Here are our Top 10 Reasons why you should put Breakfast BREAKS on your school menu:
1. New, eco-friendly, pouch packaging (we all need to be “green”)
2. Shelf-stable 3-packs of cereal, juice pouch and snack (good things come in 3s)
3. Juice pouches instead of juice boxes (much cooler to kids!)
4. Expanded snack and cereal options (in today’s world of 500 TV stations, it’s all about choices!)
5. 63% reduction in waste (tell your principals!)
6. More affordable for schools (be a hero to your administrators!)
7. Portable, convenient and nutritious (easy for you, healthy for them)
8. Fun, new look to appeal to kids (rule #1: please the customer)
9. Available in a dozen varieties (no one gets bored!)
10. 24 rotating humorous headlines for kids and tweens. (who doesn’t love funny?)