From new sumptuous Stuffed Sandwiches to Simple Choice Meals, we have so many new SOLUTIONS to share with you at the School Nutrition Association’s Annual National Conference (ANC), July 14-17 in Kansas City, MO. As always, our innovative new products are kid-friendly, delicious and nutritious. We focus on SOLUTIONS to your food service challenges:
NEW Frozen Entrees
- Stuffed Sandwiches: New and in time for back-to-school menu planning is E S Foods’ sumptuous Stuffed Sandwiches. The reformulated Philly Cheese Steak, Pepperoni Pizza and Cheese Pizza sandwiches are destined to be favorites. These sandwiches are layered, so you can see the mouth-watering layers of cheese, tomato sauces and slices of pepperoni or Philly steak. Varieties include both traditional and empanada styles.
- Toasted Cheese Sandwich: One of our innovative new offerings making a big splash with kids and school foodservice is our Toasted Cheese Sandwich on WG Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Bread.
- Macaroni & Cheese: Children prefer our macaroni and cheese in taste tests, but you don’t need to tell them that we’ve reduced the sodium in our cheese and cheese sauces.
Simple Solutions to 1-Bread Options
- Brunch for lunch ‘Brunch Breaks’
- PBJ Meal Breaks
- Toasted Cheese Sandwich Meal Breaks
Simple Breakfast Solutions
- Breakfast Breaks: From whole grain cereals to whole grain muffins to yogurt, we have the most variety of any pre-packaged breakfasts. Our Breakfast Breaks grab & go has all the breakfast components in one convenient, eco-friendly pouch package that simplifies storage and inventory management. New this year is see-through packaging and no-spill options with whole-grain pouch cereals.
Hope to see you in Kansas City!