Visit Us at Booth #516 at ANC and See What’s NEW!
July 11, 2013
From new sumptuous Stuffed Sandwiches to Simple Choice Meals, we have so many new SOLUTIONS to share with you at the School Nutrition Association’s Annual National Conference (ANC), July 14-17 in Kansas City, MO. As always, our innovative new products are kid-friendly, delicious and nutritious. We focus on SOLUTIONS to your food service challenges:
NEW Frozen Entrees
- Stuffed Sandwiches: New and in time for back-to-school menu planning is E S Foods’ sumptuous Stuffed Sandwiches. The reformulated Philly Cheese Steak, Pepperoni Pizza and Cheese Pizza sandwiches are destined to be favorites. These sandwiches are layered, so you can see the mouth-watering layers of cheese, tomato sauces and slices of pepperoni or Philly steak. Varieties include both traditional and empanada styles.
- Toasted Cheese Sandwich: One of our innovative new offerings making a big splash with kids and school foodservice is our Toasted Cheese Sandwich on WG Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Bread.
- Macaroni & Cheese: Children prefer our macaroni and cheese in taste tests, but you don’t need to tell them that we’ve reduced the sodium in our cheese and cheese sauces.
Simple Solutions to 1-Bread Options
- Brunch for lunch ‘Brunch Breaks’
- PBJ Meal Breaks
- Toasted Cheese Sandwich Meal Breaks
Simple Breakfast Solutions
- Breakfast Breaks: From whole grain cereals to whole grain muffins to yogurt, we have the most variety of any pre-packaged breakfasts. Our Breakfast Breaks grab & go has all the breakfast components in one convenient, eco-friendly pouch package that simplifies storage and inventory management. New this year is see-through packaging and no-spill options with whole-grain pouch cereals.
Hope to see you in Kansas City!